Find the answer to your question.
We have attempted to answer the most common questions our members ask. If you still have a question, please go to Contact Us and send your question(s) to the appropriate person(s).
How much does membership cost?
Both our initial and renewal fees are $40 for membership for one year. This covers the administrative and operating expenses of our group including various programs such as educational events, kids activities, social events, Just For Moms events, and more.
Meetup.com Privacy Settings
Our club’s privacy settings on Meetup.com are as follows:
Non-members can only see some of your group’s content before joining.
Non-members can see:
- Basic group stats (member count, date founded, etc.)
- Group description
- Event titles
- Event dates and times
Non-members can’t see:
- Event descriptions & locations
- Member information and profiles
- All other content
How to control your personal profile privacy settings on Meetup.com:
- At the very top of the Meetup.com site, click on your Profile Picture and select “Settings”.
- This will bring up your account.
- On the left pane, select “Privacy”. You will see the following:
Control who can contact you and the information others can see on your public profile. For details, visit our Help Center.